- Unable to be stopped.
- Their "greatly unstoppable fight" against the cause was a joke.
- 2011 October 20, Jamie Lillywhite, “Tottenham 1 - 0 Rubin Kazan”, in BBC Sport:
- However Russian Pavlyuchenko stunned his compatriots with an unstoppable 25-yard drive into the top corner.
- 20 January 2017, Donald Trump, Inauguration Speech
- When America is united, America is totally unstoppable.
- 2020 September 9, Paul Clifton, “SWR unveils £1bn 'Arterios' for the "heart of our network"”, in Rail, pages 26-27:
- These trains were ordered years before the pandemic, commissioned to tackle a problem that has (for now) gone away. Passenger numbers are no longer increasing at an unstoppable rate, driven by rising central London employment. The extra capacity is not currently needed.
unable to be stopped