- (transitive, intransitive) to make or compose verses
- I'll versify in spite, and do my best.
- (intransitive) to tell in verse; deal with in verse form
- (intransitive) to turn (prose) into poetry; rewrite in verse form
transitive: to make or compose verses
intransitive: to tell in verse; deal with in verse form
intransitive: to turn prose into poetry; rewrite in verse form
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.