- weak, either physically, morally or mentally
weak, either physically, morally or mentally
weakling (plural weaklings)
- A person of weak or even sickly physical constitution
- (figuratively) A person of weak character, lacking in courage and/or moral strength.
- We may not be weaklings because we have a strong enemy.
person of weak or even sickly physical constitution
person of weak character
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, Springfield, Massachusetts, G.&C. Merriam Co., 1967