handle; (a measure word); (marker for direct-object); to hold; to contain; to grasp; to take hold of
child; son; (noun suffix); small thing; seed; egg; 1st earthly branch; 11 pm-1 am; midnight
|simp. and trad.
- (diminutive, colloquial) bundle; bunch; roll
- (opera) stage weapons and props used in traditional Chinese opera (as a whole)
- (opera) mock fighting in traditional Chinese opera
- blood-brother relations; blood brothers
- (archaic) Alternative form of 靶子 (bǎzi, “target”).
- (obsolete) timber raft
- (colloquial) Classifier for objects in bundles or bunches.
- (colloquial) Classifier for people in gangs.
- (colloquial) Classifier for certain abstract concepts, such as effort, physical strength, etc.