Simplified from 稱 (爯 → 尔).
In current form Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 禾 (“rice”) + phonetic 尔 (OC *njelʔ).
称 (radical 115 禾+5, 10 strokes, cangjie input 竹木弓火 (HDNF), composition ⿰禾尔)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 852, character 10
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 25016
- Dae Jaweon: page 1276, character 14
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2601, character 4
- Unihan data for U+79F0
|For pronunciation and definitions of 称 – see 稱.
(This character, 称, is the simplified form of 稱.)
称 • (ching) (hangeul 칭, revised ching, McCune-Reischauer ch'ing, Yale ching)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text