See also: 金门
|metal; money; gold||
opening; door; gate; doorway; gateway; valve; switch; way to do something; knack; family; house; (religious) sect; school (of thought); class; category; phylum or division (taxonomy)
- Cantonese (Jyutping): gam1 mun4
- Hakka (Sixian, PFS): Kîm-mùn
- Min Nan (POJ): Kim-mn̂g / Kim-mûi
- Min Nan
- (Hokkien: Zhangzhou)
- (Hokkien: mainstream Taiwanese, Kaohsiung, Quanzhou)
- Kinmen, a small archipelago administered by the Republic of China.
- The largest island in Kinmen County.
- An archipelago in Fujian province claimed by the People's Republic of China.