» All languages » Tagalog language
This is the main category of the Tagalog language.
Information about Tagalog:
- Category:Tagalog lemmas: Tagalog lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:tl:All topics: Tagalog terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Tagalog appendices: Pages containing additional information about Tagalog.
- Category:Tagalog entry maintenance: Tagalog entries, or entries in other languages containing Tagalog terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Tagalog names: Tagalog terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Tagalog phrases: Tagalog groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Tagalog symbols: Tagalog written signs.
- Category:Tagalog templates: Tagalog templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Tagalog terms by etymology: Tagalog terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Tagalog terms by usage: Tagalog terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Tagalog: Categories with terms derived from Tagalog in various specific languages.
- Category:User tl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tagalog.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Filipino language (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Tagalog lemmas (11 c, 1375 e)
- ► Tagalog citations (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Tagalog entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Tagalog figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Tagalog phrases (1 c, 5 e)
- ► Tagalog symbols (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Tagalog abbreviations, acronyms and initialisms (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Tagalog templates (3 c, 3 e)
- ► Tagalog terms by etymology (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Tagalog terms by lexical property (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Tagalog terms by semantic function (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Tagalog terms by usage (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Terms derived from Tagalog (15 c, 0 e)