See also: hinduism
- A religion, philosophy and culture native to India, characterized by the belief in reincarnation and a supreme oneness personified in many forms and natures.
- 2010, BioWare, Mass Effect 2 (Science Fiction), Redwood City: Electronic Arts, OCLC 865290061, PC, scene: Tuchanka:
- Mordin: Wheel of life. Popular salarian concept. Similar to human Hinduism in focus on reincarnation.
Mordin: Appealing to see life as endless. Fix mistakes in next life. Learn, adapt, improve.
Mordin: Refuse to believe life ends here. Too wasteful. Have much more to offer. Mistakes to fix. Cannot end here. Could do so much more.
- (religions) religion; agnosticism, Asatru, atheism, Ayyavazhi, Baháʼí Faith, Bon, Buddhism, Cao Dai, Cheondoism, Christianity, deism, Druidry, Druze, Eckankar, Heathenry, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Jediism, Juche, Judaism, Kimbanguism, Odinism, paganism, Pastafarianism, Raëlism, Rastafarianism, Rodnovery, Romuva, Samaritanism, Sanamahism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Thelema, Unitarian Universalism, Wicca, Yahwism, Yazidism, Yoruba, Zoroastrianism (Category: en:Religion) 
- (subdivisions): Vaishnavism, Shaivism, Shaktism, Smartism