See also: Appendix:Variations of "isa"
ISA (plural ISAs)
- (computing) Instruction set architecture.
- (computing) Industry Standard Architecture, a type of personal computer expansion slot bus.
- (Britain, finance) Individual Savings Account, a financial account for investment with special tax rules.
- (accounting) International Standard on Auditing, one of a set of professional standards for the performance of audits of financial information issued by the IAASB.
- (chemistry) isosaccharinic acid
(expansion slot type):