Open main menu

Wiktionary β


Homo milkEdit

This is currently marked US and Canadian, and labelled dated. I am not aware of the Americans using this terminology; I believe they say whole milk. The term is not dated in Canada; here there is no alternative expression. Varlaam 23:49, 12 December 2011 (UTC) (Toronto)

Weird bugEdit

The posting above does not appear in my list of User Contributions. Why is this page anomalous? Possibly because it had earlier been deleted due to vandalism and I was recreating it. Varlaam 00:10, 13 December 2011 (UTC)

I deleted it by accident and then restored it, so you'll need to click Watch again. Sorry! Equinox 00:11, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
Yes, in the U.S. we call it whole milk, as opposed to 2%, 1%, and skim. I think homo milk or homogenized milk is still printed on containers, but in speech we say whole milk. —Stephen (Talk) 00:13, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
Return to "homo" page.