See also: troy
- (historical) An ancient city in what is now northwestern Turkey.
- A city, the county seat of Pike County, Alabama, United States.
- A small city, the county seat of Doniphan County, Kansas, United States.
- A city in Michigan.
- A city, the county seat of Lincoln County, Missouri, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Rensselaer County, New York, United States.
- A town, the county seat of Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States.
an ancient city
- A surname derived from the city Troyes in France.
- A male given name transferred from the surname, but today associated with the classical city.