See also: troy
- (historical) An ancient city in what is now northwestern Turkey.
- A number of places in the United States:
- A city, the county seat of Pike County, Alabama.
- A small city, the county seat of Doniphan County, Kansas.
- A city in Michigan.
- A city, the county seat of Lincoln County, Missouri.
- A city, the county seat of Rensselaer County, New York.
- A town, the county seat of Montgomery County, North Carolina.
- A town in Sauk County, Wisconsin.
- A town in St. Croix County, Wisconsin.
- A town and unincorporated community in Walworth County, Wisconsin.
an ancient city
- A surname, from Old French derived from the city Troyes in France.
- A male given name transferred from the surname, but today associated with the classical city.