Hello, welcome to Wiktionary, and thank you for your contributions so far.
If you are unfamiliar with wiki-editing, take a look at Help:How to edit a page. It is a concise list of technical guidelines to the wiki format we use here: how to, for example, make text boldfaced or create hyperlinks. Feel free to practice in the sandbox. If you would like a slower introduction we have a short tutorial.
These links may help you familiarize yourself with Wiktionary:
- Entry layout (EL) is a detailed policy on Wiktionary's page formatting; all entries must conform to it. The easiest way to start off is to copy the contents of an existing same-language entry, and then adapt it to fit the entry you are creating.
- Check out Language considerations to find out more about how to edit for a particular language.
- Our Criteria for Inclusion (CFI) defines exactly which words can be added to Wiktionary; the most important part is that Wiktionary only accepts words that have been in somewhat widespread use over the course of at least a year, and citations that demonstrate usage can be asked for when there is doubt.
- If you already have some experience with editing our sister project Wikipedia, then you may find our guide for Wikipedia users useful.
- If you have any questions, bring them to Wiktionary:Information desk or ask me on my talk page.
- Whenever commenting on any discussion page, please sign your posts with four tildes (
~~~~) which automatically produces your username and timestamp.
- You are encouraged to add a BabelBox to your userpage to indicate your self-assessed knowledge of languages.
[ʝ] isn't considered a phoneme distinct from /ɣ/, but rather a common realisation of it in Belgium. You can find the allowed letters for phonemic transcriptions in Dutch at Appendix:Dutch_pronunciation. Other than that, keep up the good work.
←₰-→ Lingo Bingo Dingo (talk) 09:35, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
Cria tambem uma conta no wikitionary em portugues Edit
Peço-te o favor de tambem criar uma conta no wikitionary em portugues deixo aqui o link:
Alguem lembra destes??? Edit
http://videos.sapo.pt/ZFrPZ5yAVF5C4MykFiZf http://videos.sapo.pt/8RBTsVOTTZILPgiDrJ8F http://videos.sapo.pt/wVuNrLINKVz5Dwtp83GP http://videos.sapo.pt/8BPibsMdMZzJ2rfKP1Qq http://videos.sapo.pt/uSpI2YJkJe4K06ev93UQ http://videos.sapo.pt/Ka9CWcJq4R7p3q4AUh8L Veja bem estes videos:
Por favor não apague este comentario e não acham que isto é um SPAM.
About [https://en.m.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=Special:MobileDiff/61366365&type=revision&diffmode=source I your edit]. I've never heard it. Maybe it's dialectical? ―Rex Aurōrum｢Disputātiō｣ 05:46, 10 September 2021 (UTC)