Woodbury (countable and uncountable, plural Woodburys)
- A surname.
- A village in East Devon district, Devon, England, (OS grid ref SY0187).
- A small township near Geraldine, in southern Canterbury, New Zealand.
- A neighbourhood of Irvine, California, United States.
- A town in Litchfield County, Connecticut, United States.
- A town in Meriwether County, Georgia, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Cumberland County, Illinois, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Hancock County, Indiana, United States.
- A tiny city in Butler County, Kentucky, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Eaton County, Michigan, United States.
- A city in Washington County, Minnesota, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States.
- A hamlet and census-designated place in Nassau County, New York, United States.
- A town and village in Orange County, New York.
- A small borough of Bedford County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- A town, the county seat of Cannon County, Tennessee, United States.
- A town in Washington County, Vermont, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Woodbury is the 4924th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 7144 individuals. Woodbury is most common among White (82.56%) and Black/African American (11.77%) individuals.