See also: ambiancé
ambiance (plural ambiances)
- A particular mood or atmosphere of an environment or surrounding influence.
- (computer graphics, 3D models) A secondary color of a polygon that becomes more pronounced with shading.
particular mood or atmosphere of an environment
secondary color of a polygon in 3D graphics
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- IPA(key): /ɑ̃.bjɑ̃s/
Audio (France, Paris) (file)
- Homophones: ambiancent, ambiances
- Hyphenation: am‧biance
ambiance f (plural ambiances)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of