- Capable of being changed.
- Subject to sudden or frequent changes.
- The weather is very changeable today: we've had bright sunshine, clouds, wind and rain in the same half-hour.
- (of a species) Capable of camouflaging itself by changing colour.
- (capable of being changed): alterable, modifiable, variable; see also Thesaurus:mutable
- (subject to sudden or frequent changes): fickle, labile, variable; see also Thesaurus:changeable
- (capable of camouflaging): chameleonic
capable of being changed
subject to sudden or frequent changes
capable of camouflaging
changeable (plural changeables)
- changeable (capable of being changed)
- see changer