coprime (not comparable)
- (number theory, of two or more positive integers) Having no positive integer factors in common, aside from 1.
- 24 and 35 are coprime.
- (number theory, of a positive integer) Having no positive integer factors, aside from 1, in common with one or more specified other positive integers.
- 24 is coprime to 35.
- (algebra, by extension, of two or more polynomials) Whose greatest common divisor is a nonzero constant (i.e., polynomial of degree 0).
In mathematics, this adjective can be used in phrases like "A and B are coprime", "A is coprime to B", and, less commonly, "A is coprime with B".
- (having no factors in common): relatively prime
- (having no factors in common with): relatively prime
(of two or more positive integers) having no factors in common
(of a positive integer) having no factor in common with...