- you (2nd person singular personal pronoun, weak-A, weak-B or strong-B)
- your (2nd person singular possessive pronoun, weak-B)
- Weak pronouns are placed right before the verb; strong pronouns are placed at the start of the sentence (focus position) and are followed by the focus marker uu.
- Some Haida verbs use pronouns from set A, while other verbs need pronouns from set B.
- Northern Haida: dang
Haida personal pronouns
- Mark Wannemacher (2011) A phonological overview of the Lacid language, Chiang Mai: Payap University., page 23
- Hkaw Luk (2017) A grammatical sketch of Lacid, Chiang Mai: Payap University (master thesis), page 14