dorm (plural dorms)
- Clipping of .
- (intransitive, informal) To reside in a dorm.
- I haven't seen Emily since I dormed with her in our student days.
- 2008, Veronica Hulan, One of Those Nice Guys (page 11)
- He spent a year at Wayne State University before transferring to Stanford to be with Chase. They dormed together at Crothers Hall, studied together at William Gould Hall and came home on vacations together.
- Alternative form of
- third-person singular present indicative form of dormir
- second-person singular imperative form of dormir
- first-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person plural present indicative of