The 1980s backronym Dim-Witted Eastern-Educated Boor derives from apparent social and attitudinal differences between West Coast and East Coast US, and describes a stereotypical Ivy-league graduate from Harvard, Yale, etc.
dweeb (plural dweebs)
- (US, originally college slang, now general slang, pejorative) A boring, studious, or socially inept person. [From 1968.]
- See also Wikisaurus:dork
- Sometimes used alongside nerd and geek, however dweeb does not carry the same connotations of intelligence.
- No way, man, the biggest dweeb of them all with . . . Marilyn! – Edmund White, "My Women" 
- There never is a Keanu but a dweeb looking at me – "If You Can't Dance", by the Spice Girls
- I may be dumb, but I'm not a dweeb. – "Self-Esteem", by The Offspring.