- (comparable) Processed or perfected.
- He gave a very finished, but uninspired performance.
- Completed; concluded; done.
- I won't be finished until just before lunch.
- The program was finally finished after three hours.
- He wasn't finished cleaning up until nearly noon.
- He wasn't quite finished with his assignment.
- Done for; doomed; used up.
- (completed; concluded): in the books
processed or perfected
- simple past tense and past participle of
- (past tense): He finished the cabinet with two more layers of polyurethane.
- (adjective): He is showing the finished cabinet to the customer.