Last modified on 28 March 2014, at 04:14
From head + butt.
headbutt (plural headbutts)
- A sharp blow delivered by driving the head into the opponent, generally by lowering the head and charging forward or by rapidly tilting the head backward and then forward.
headbutt (third-person singular simple present headbutts, present participle headbutting, simple past and past participle headbutted)
- To deliver a sharp blow by driving the head into an opponent.
to deliver a sharp blow
- French: donner un coup de boule, donner un coup de tête
- Greek: κουτουλώ (el) (koutouló)
- Hungarian: lefejel, megfejel (slang)
- Icelandic: skalla
- Japanese: 頭突きする (zutsukisuru)