See also: idèia
ideia f (plural ideies)
- Alternative form of idea
Borrowed from Latin idea, from Ancient Greek ἰδέα (idéa).
Audio (BR) (file)
- Hyphenation: i‧dei‧a
ideia f (plural ideias)
- idea (that which comes to mind)
- plan, project
- Que bom que alguém teve a ideia de criar um dicionário livre!
- How good that someone had the idea of creating a free dictionary!
- objective, conception or conviction that is based on something
- A ideia deste trabalho é facilitar o fluxo de conhecimento.
- The idea of this work is to facilitate the flow of knowledge.
- (in the plural) intellect, mind, group of convictions and opinions of somebody
- Não gosto das ideias deste seu novo amigo...
- I don't like the mind/opinions of my new friend...
- (Brazil) head
- Tomou uma pancada na ideia que chegou a ver estrelas.
- He took a blow to the head and came to see stars.
terms derived from "ideia"