- Absence of responsibility for a crime.
- Her attorney managed to convince the jury of her innocence.
- Lack of understanding about sensitive subjects such as sexuality and crime.
- In his innocence, he offered the stranger to bring the package to Paris, never suspecting it contained drugs.
- Lack of ability or intention to harm or damage.
- Tests have demonstrated the innocence of this substance.
- (lack of sensitive subjects): naivety
- (absence of ability to harm): harmlessness
- (freedom from guilt): unguilt, unguiltness
absence of responsibility for a crime
lack of understanding about sensitive subjects such as sexuality and crime
lack of ability or intention to harm or damage
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked