See also: itérative
- (abbreviation, grammar): iter.
iterative (not comparable)
- Of a procedure that involves repetition of steps (iteration) to achieve the desired outcome; in computing this may involve a mechanism such as a loop.
- (grammar) Expressive of an action that is repeated with frequency.
- (involving repetition of steps): repeated, repetitive
- (grammar): frequentative
- (involving repetition of steps): noniterative
of a procedure that involves repetition
(computing) using iteration
iterative (plural iteratives)
- (grammar) A verb showing the iterative aspect.
- inflection of iterativ: