- The senses of action, doing, performing are semantic loan from Old Javanese lakṣaṇa (“action, doing”), from the same Sanskrit word.
- (archaic) auspicious sign, deed
- (just) like; similar to
- (archaeology) the characteristic of a statue.
- (derivation) action, doing, performing.
Derived terms Edit
Further reading Edit
- “laksana” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia, Jakarta: Language Development and Fostering Agency — Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic Indonesia, 2016.