See also: marqué
marque (plural marques)
- A license to pass the limits of a jurisdiction, or boundary of a country, for the purpose of making reprisals; a letter of marque.
- A brand or make of a manufactured product, especially of a motor car (in contradistinction to a model).
- A ship commissioned for making captures.
brand of a manufactured product
marque f (plural marques)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- “marque” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of marcar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of marcar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of marcar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of marcar