- Serving as an ornament; having no purpose other than to make more beautiful
- Some think it most ornamental to wear their bracelets on their wrists; others, about their ankles.
- Synonyms: beautifying, embellishing, decorative
serving to ornament
ornamental (plural ornamentals)
- An ornamental plant.
plant serving to ornament
- (Balearic) IPA(key): /oɾ.nə.mənˈtal/
- (Central) IPA(key): /ur.nə.mənˈtal/
- (Valencian) IPA(key): /oɾ.na.menˈtal/
ornamental (masculine and feminine plural ornamentals)