- A sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love and/or sexual desire for people regardless of their gender or sex.
- Sexuality that encompasses all kinds of sexuality.
- 1999, “Jennifer A Dobrac”, in The Oncale Opinion: A Pansexual Response, 30 MCGEORGE L. REV. 1269, page 2:
- Pansexuality encompasses all kinds of sexuality. It differs, however, from pansexualism, a perspective that declares “all desire and interest are derived from the sex instinct.” Pansexuality includes heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality,and sexual behavior that does not necessarily involve a coupling. It includes, for example, masturbation, celibacy, fetishism,and fantasy. Moreover, pansexuality includes heteroerotic and homoerotic play and sexual aggression, sometimes mislabeled as “horseplay.”
- (sexual orientations) sexual orientation; asexual (-ity, ace), bisexual (-ity, bi), demisexual (-ity), graysexual (-ity), heterosexual (-ity, straight), homosexual (-ity, gay, lesbian), omnisexual (-ity), pansexual (-ity, pan), plurisexual (-ity), polysexual (-ity), robosexual (-ity), sapiosexual (-ity), androsexual (-ity), gynesexual (-ity) (Category: en:Sexual orientations)