See also: pięty
- Rhymes: -aɪɪti
- (uncountable, religion) Reverence and devotion to God.
- Colleen's piety led her to make sacrifices that most people would not have made.
- (uncountable) Similar reverence to one's parents and family or to one's country.
- (countable) A devout act or thought.
reverence and devotion to God
reverence to one's family
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- Alternative form of