plurisexual (not comparable)
- Sexually attracted to members of multiple sexes.
- Greta had only ever been attracted to other women, while her wife Jaye had previously courted nonbinary people and men, and identified as plurisexual.
- 2017, Christopher K. Belous; Melissa L. Bauman, “What's in a Name? Exploring Pansexuality Online”, in Journal of Bisexuality, volume 17, number 1, DOI:10.1080/15299716.2016.1224212, page 60:
- Few studies have focused on nonbinary individuals aside from bisexuality or fail to differentiate between bisexuality and other plurisexual identities.
plurisexual (plural plurisexuals)
- A plurisexual person.
- (sexual orientations) sexual orientation; asexual (-ity, ace), bisexual (-ity, bi), demisexual (-ity), graysexual (-ity), heterosexual (-ity, straight), homosexual (-ity, gay, lesbian), omnisexual (-ity), pansexual (-ity, pan), plurisexual (-ity), polysexual (-ity), robosexual (-ity), sapiosexual (-ity), androsexual (-ity), gynesexual (-ity) (Category: en:Sexual orientations)