- Rhymes: -ɛktɪv
- That reflects, or redirects back to the source.
- Mirrors are reflective.
- Pondering, especially thinking back on the past.
- He always becomes reflective in preparation for the new year.
- That reveals or shows; revealing; indicative of.
- 2019, Li Huang; James Lambert, “Another Arrow for the Quiver: A New Methodology for Multilingual Researchers”, in Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development, DOI:10.1080/01434632.2019.1596115, page 3:
- In any event, the incident, and the media attention it attracted, highlights the sensitivity of language politics in Singapore and is reflective of the fact that this sensitivity extends to campus life.
- (computing, programming) Involving reflection.
- (grammar) Reciprocal.
That reflects, or redirects back to the source