Conjugation of sandi
- code: a message represented by rules intended to conceal its meaning.
- (phonology) sandhi: any of a wide variety of phonological processes that occur at morpheme or word boundaries, such as the fusion of sounds across word boundaries and the alteration of sounds due to neighboring sounds or due to the grammatical function of adjacent words.
- (cryptography) cipher: a cryptographic system using an algorithm that converts letters or sequences of bits into ciphertext.
- (computing) short for .
- “sandi” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI) Daring, Jakarta: Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, 2016.
- Barker, M. A. R. (1963). Klamath Dictionary. University of California Publications in Linguistics 31. Berkeley/Los Angeles: University of California Press.