slimeball (plural slimeballs)
- (slang, derogatory) A person who is slimy, that is, sneaky or underhanded.
- 2018 March 26, A. A. Dowd, “Steven Spielberg Finds Fun, and maybe even a Soul, in the Pandering Pastiche of Ready Player One”, in The A.V. Club, archived from the original on 31 May 2018:
- Meanwhile, the film’s villain, played by Ben Mendelsohn, is a bigwig slimeball who wants to monopolize and monetize The Oasis through excessive pop-up ads. His true crime, though, is that he’s a total noob who doesn’t know his stuff.
- 2012, Willy Russell, The Wrong Boy, London: Black Swan Books, →ISBN:
- He said it would be good for me, going to Grimsby; my hideous, horrible, sewer-minded, greeneyed slimeball of a two-faced, felonious bastard of an uncle.