trapezoid (plural trapezoids)
- (geometry, US) A (convex) quadrilateral with two (non-adjacent) parallel sides.
- (geometry, Britain, Australia, New Zealand) A convex quadrilateral with no sides parallel and no equal sides.
- (anatomy) The trapezoid bone of the wrist.
- (geometry, convex quadrilateral with two non-adjacent parallel sides): (British) trapezium
- (geometry, convex quadrilateral with no parallel sides): irregular quadrilateral, (US) trapezium
quadrilateral with two sides parallel
quadrilateral with no sides parallel
trapezoid m inan
declension of trapezoid