underside (plural undersides)
- The side that is below or underneath, the bottom.
- 1963 March, “The Clacton express electric multiple-units enter service”, in Modern Railways, page 173:
- [...] and the neat reading lamps on the underside of the luggage racks, under passenger control, are an attractive feature of the first class compartments.
- 2016 January 23, Michael Emons, “Crystal Palace 1–3 Tottenham”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), BBC Sport:
- The Eagles then hit the woodwork twice in a matter of seconds as Scott Dann headed Jason Puncheon's free-kick against the underside of the bar, before substitute Mile Jedinak also hit the crossbar with a shot on the turn.
side that is underneath
- “underside” in The Bokmål Dictionary.
- “underside” in The Nynorsk Dictionary.