- 1 English
- 2 Danish
- 3 French
- 4 Italian
- 5 Latin
- 6 Romanian
- Being manly; having characteristics associated with being male, such as strength; exhibiting masculine traits to an exaggerated degree such as strength, forcefulness or vigor.
- (physiology, of a male) Possessing high sexual drive and capacity for sexual intercourse.
- (grammar) Pertaining to a grammatical gender used in plurals of some Slavic languages, corresponding to the personal masculine animate nouns.
virile m, f (masculine and feminine plural virili)
virilef pl, n pl
- feminine plural nominative form of
- feminine plural accusative form of
- neuter plural nominative form of
- neuter plural accusative form of