寒心 (hansim) (hangeul 한심)
- Hanja form? of 한심, “miserableness”.
Last modified on 25 January 2014, at 05:45
寒心 (traditional and simplified, Pinyin )
- (archaic) to shiver with fear; to be struck with fear
- to be disappointed
- 子女忤逆不孝实在令父母寒心。 (simp.)
- 子女忤逆不孝實在令父母寒心。 (trad.)
- Wayward children who are unfilial cause parents to be disappointed.
- "寒心" (in Mandarin), Guoyu Cidian On-line Mandarin Dictionary (國語辭典). URL accessed on 2009-07-09.
- "寒心" (in Mandarin/English), Dr. eye. URL accessed on 2009-07-09.