tome (plural tomes)
- One in a series of volumes.
- A large or scholarly book.
- The professor pulled a dusty old tome from the bookshelf.
one in a series of volumes
large or scholarly book
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- first-person singular present subjunctive of tomar
- third-person singular present subjunctive of tomar
- First-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of tomar
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present subjunctive of tomar
- Third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of tomar
- Third-person singular (você) negative imperative of tomar
tome (infinitive tomar)
Read in another language
This page is available in 21 languages