to decorate; to embellish; to repair; to build; to study; to write; to cultivate
to go; to do; capable; all right; competent; OK; okay; to travel; temporary; to walk; will do; behavior; conduct; a row; profession; professional
|simp. and trad.
- Cantonese (Jyutping): sau1 hang4
- Hakka (Sixian, PFS): siû-hàng
- Min Nan (POJ): siu-hēng
- Min Nan
- to cultivate one's spiritual virtues; to train oneself; to work at self-improvement
- (religion) to practise Buddhism or Taoism; specifically, a sadhana of either one
|Kanji in this term|
- Kibishii shugyō ni hagenda.
- We were training hard.
- (Buddhism) sadhana; ascetic practices