- KangXi: page 150, character 25
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 2504
- Dae Jaweon: page 339, character 17
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 257, character 3
- Unihan data for U+5303
|For pronunciation and definitions of 匃 – see 丐 (“to beg for alms; to give; etc.”).
(This character, 匃, is a variant form of 丐.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 匃 – see 匈 (“Hun, Hunnic; Hungary, Hungarian; etc.”).
(This character, 匃, is a variant form of 匈.)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text