- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 244, character 24
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 5702
- Dae Jaweon: page 485, character 13
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 869, character 9
- Unihan data for U+5908
|For pronunciation and definitions of 夈 – see 齋 (“to show one's piety before offering sacrifices and other ceremonies in ancient times, by abstaining from meat and wine, bathing oneself and clearing one's mind of distracting thoughts; etc.”).
(This character, 夈, is a variant form of 齋.)