See also: 对抗
couple; pair; to be opposite; to oppose; to face; for; to; correct (answer); to answer; to reply; to direct (towards sth); right
|to resist; to fight; to defy|
- Cantonese (Jyutping): deoi3 kong3
- Hakka (Sixian, PFS): tui-khong
- Min Nan (POJ): tùi-khòng
- Min Nan
- to confront; to antagonize
- Duìkàng jiāng huì lìjí sǔnshāng shuāngfāng de lìyì. [Pinyin]
- Confrontation will immediately damage the interest of both parties.
- to oppose; to resist
- Tāmen duìkàng shèlì diàochá wěiyuánhuì. [Pinyin]
- They oppose the creation of an investigative committee.