礻 (Kangxi radical 113, 示+0, 4 strokes, cangjie input 戈火 (IF), four-corner 30203)
- Kangxi radical #113, ⽰
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 839, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 24625
- Dae Jaweon: page 1256, character 27
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): not present, would follow volume 4, page 2385, character 1
- Unihan data for U+793B
- Left radical form of 示 (示字旁, shìzìpáng)
Not to be confused with 衤, which is the left radical form of 衣.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 礻 – see 衤 (“Left radical form of; Kangxi radical #145,”).|
(This character, 礻, is the second-round simplified form of 衤.)
Second round simplified, only merged when used as a radical by analogy.
礻: Hán Nôm readings: kì, tự
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text