- ⿵門巿 (with 巿 - 4 strokes instead of 市 - 5 strokes) - As found in 𩦔 (
U+29994), not to be confused with 𩦴 (
U+299B4) which contains 市 instead.
- Note that the Ming typeface used in Japan and Korea as well as the Kangxi dictionary uses a vertical dot for the upper component of 亠 which is slightly different from modern Chinese scripts which uses a slanting 丶 dot for the upper component of 亠 in 市.
閙 (radical 169, 門+5, 13 strokes, cangjie input 日弓卜中月 (ANYLB), four-corner 77227, composition ⿵門市)
- 𠿷(𭈥), 𢷃(𫽔), 𣿸, 𤐛(𬊢), 𫆺, 𮬔
- 𩦴 (
U+299B4, contains ⿵門市) and 𩦔 (
U+29994, contains ⿵門巿)
- KangXi: page 1333, character 13
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 41264
- Dae Jaweon: page 1839, character 14
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 7, page 4293, character 5
- Unihan data for U+9599