|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Chickasaw lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Chickasaw adjectives: Chickasaw terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Chickasaw adverbs: Chickasaw terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Chickasaw conjunctions: Chickasaw terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Chickasaw determiners: Chickasaw terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Chickasaw interjections: Chickasaw terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Chickasaw morphemes: Chickasaw word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Chickasaw nouns: Chickasaw terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chickasaw numerals: Chickasaw terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Chickasaw particles: Chickasaw terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Chickasaw prepositions: Chickasaw adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Chickasaw pronouns: Chickasaw terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Chickasaw verbs: Chickasaw terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Chickasaw conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Chickasaw determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Chickasaw interjections (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Chickasaw morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Chickasaw verbs (0 c, 114 e)
Pages in category "Chickasaw lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 384 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- aboa aloma
- aboa nusi
- aboa yupi
- ai oshta
- aiuttatok nitak
- akankishniha' okchi'
- awa chaffa
- haksibish falaa'
- hashi' kanalli ishtithana'
- haship foni'
- Hattak Aakapassaa-aasha'
- hattak abi'
- hattak holba'
- hattak ihoo toba'
- Hattak Losa' Aa-asha'
- hattak moma
- hawi' abooha
- holisso pisa
- holisso pisa chi
- hollonkso' aloota
- homma tokbakali