- (abbreviation): Cz.
Czech (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to Czechia or the Czech people, culture, or language.
- 2012 June 28, Jamie Jackson, “Wimbledon 2012: Lukas Rosol shocked by miracle win over Rafael Nadal”, in the Guardian:
- A big beast of the men's field was put through the mangle then dumped out of Wimbledon as Rafael Nadal fell at around 10.06pm to Lukas Rosol, a Czech debutant who will never forget this Thursday evening in south-west London.
- → Burmese: ချက် (hkyak)
of, from, or pertaining to the country, people, culture or language
Czech (plural Czechs)
- A Slavic language primarily spoken in the Czech Republic.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Czech terms
- Appendix:Czech Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Czech
- ISO 639-1 code cs, ISO 639-3 code ces
- Ethnologue entry for Czech, cs
- Czech language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
Czech m (feminine Czeszka)
declension of Czech
- genitive of