- (city in India):
- (locale in North America):
- A megacity and union territory of India, containing the national capital New Delhi.
- A locale in North America; named for the city in India.
- A census-designated place in Merced County, California.
- A town in Delaware County, New York.
- A village, the county seat of Delaware County, New York, located within the town of the same name.
- A community in Ontario.
- A town in Louisiana.
- A city in Iowa.
- A city in Minnesota.
- An unincorporated community in Illinois.
- An unincorporated community in Colorado.
- An unincorporated community in Georgia.
- An unincorporated community in Missouri.
- An unincorporated community in Texas.
- A ghost town in Wisconsin.
city in India
Delingha — see Delingha
Dȅlhi m (Cyrillic spelling Де̏лхи)
Declension of Delhi