See also: house
- (politics) A particular chamber of political representation
- (US politics, as "the House") Ellipsis of .
- (politics, Westminsterian parliamentary systems) Ellipsis of .
- (politics) Ellipsis of .
- More generally, a shortened name for any chamber of a legislature that is named "House of...", especially where the other chamber(s) are not so named, or where there is no other chamber (unicameral).
- A placename
- A topographic surname from Middle English for someone residing in a house (as opposed to a hut) or in a religious house.
- (Oxford University slang, dated) Christ Church, Oxford.
House of Representatives — see House of Representatives
House of Commons — see House of Commons
Declension of House [sg-only, masculine, strong]