- A surname.
- A coastal resort town in Angus council area, Scotland.
- A rural locality in the Southern Downs Region, Queensland, Australia.
- A rural locality in the Western Downs Region, Queensland, Australia.
- A suburb of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
- A suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- A village in British Columbia, Canada.
- A residential neighborhood of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- A community in Colchester County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- An area in Dublin, Ireland, where the television station RTÉ broadcasts.
- A town in Guyana.
- A commercial district of Chaguanas borough, Trinidad and Tobago.
- An unincorporated community in Baldwin County, Alabama, also known as Sibley City.
- A tiny city in Ashley County, Arkansas.
- An unincorporated community within the CDP of La Crescenta-Montrose, Los Angeles County, California.
- A home rule municipality and city, the county seat of Montrose County, Colorado, United States.
- A town in Laurens County, Georgia, United States.
- A village in Effingham County and Cumberland County, Illinois.
- A small city in Lee County, Iowa.
- An unincorporated community in Jewell County, Kansas.
- A small city in Genesee County, Michigan.
- A small city in Wright County, Minnesota.
- A small town in Jasper County, Mississippi.
- A tiny city in Henry County, Missouri.
- A former village in Sioux County, Nebraska.
- An unincorporated community in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
- A hamlet and census-designated place in Westchester County, New York.
- An unincorporated community within the CDP of Montrose-Ghent, Ohio.
- A borough, the county seat of Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania.
- A tiny city in South Dakota.
- A neighborhood of Houston, Texas.
- A census-designated place in Henrico County, Virginia.
- A small town in Randolph County, West Virginia.
- A town and unincorporated community in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- A Scottish dukedom.