See also: öcs
- Initialism of Office of Contract Settlement.
- (Amiga, hardware) Initialism of Amiga Original Chipset (a Commodore Amiga chipset)
- (chemistry) Initialism of carbonyl sulfide (a chemical compound with the formula OCS)
- (communication, Microsoft, software) Initialism of Microsoft Office Communications Server (a software product)
- (geology) Initialism of Outer Continental Shelf.
- (Internet) Initialism of Open Collaboration Services (an open and vendor-independent API to access online services)
- (Internet) Initialism of Online Charging System (a system allowing providers of communication services to charge customers based on service usage)
- (Internet) Initialism of Origin Content Server (another name for a Web server)
- (linguistics) Initialism of Old Church Slavonic.
- (military) Initialism of Officer Candidate School.
- (software) Initialism of Open Computer and Software (an application which inventories IT assets)